Are you looking for a new career opportunity with a great lifestyle by the beach?
Moana House is an excellent well-maintained facility set in beautiful surroundings within the Whangamata Community. If you are looking for a new career opportunity that provides you with both a new challenge and a lifestyle close to the beach? Apply now! With a stable workforce these opportunities do not come up often.
Moana House provides a safe and caring environment for their residents who require residential care and support, either on a full-time basis or for respite care. They provide a range of services to the community including home level care; primary, convalescent and palliative are and Acute GP hospital beds.
In exchange you will be able to offer exceptional communication skills in order to work in collaboration with the existing team of health professionals, providing leadership under the direction of the General Manager. In order to achieve success, you will also be able to practice independently by applying professional knowledge and skills to assess, develop, implement and evaluate all nursing care.
An understanding of policy and procedures, workflow, health and safety, quality and risk management would be required skills for this role. In addition to this, the ability to develop and coach staff within a supportive framework would be of great advantage.
We are looking for a person who has the following competencies in addition to the above:
- The ability to support the provision of primary, convalescent and palliative services.
- Ability to work within financial budgets and against set targets.
- Ability to work with and maintain key external stakeholder relationships.
- The ability to prioritise and organise according to the needs of the business.
- Proven practical knowledge of the Health & Disability Sector Standards.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Quality Systems.
- Ability to work within the multidisciplinary team structure
If you believe you have the key qualities and experience for this critical leadership role, please send your Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com or pick up the phone and call 07 823 0105 for more information.